DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review



Hey guys!

If you've been following my blog or Youtube channel for a long time, you would know that I used to have a lot of pimples way back 2010-2013. It took me a lot of anti-acne products, DIYs and lifestyle change to achieve my somewhat 'acne free face'.



2013


2016


Although I am thankful that I get occasional acnes here and there, I cannot hide the fact that my face was left with enlarged pores, dark spots caused by my acne. These 'pimple craters' somewhat took myself confidence. Sometimes, when people talk to me I feel that they are staring at my face especially my enlarged pores. I tried seeking for solutions online. Several methods are available, but it will cost me a lot. Luckily, I stumbled upon one article regarding the use of dermarollers in treating enlarged pores. I did my research, searching for more answers. I was hooked, and I need to get myself one! To my surprise, there were a lot of online sellers but none of them looked I could trust them, then I saw DermaRoller Philippines.



I was hesitant at first, but I gave in to my desire to somewhat see if it really works or not (since I've seen a lot of positive reviews). I got myself the Package A for Php1,999.00 (Consists of the dermaroller, 2 Vitamin C Serums and an Acne Lemon Soap). I think its a pretty good deal and I as able to use it for 4 months (I still have one serum left! Lol).

First use:

The first time I used it I was really scared because my pain tolerance is really low but I was able to endure it! Yay! After it felt really itchy and my face was so red but eventually it subside.

July-November:

I used it twice a month, once every two weeks every weekends. Every time I use it I still feel slight pain, but you know, you'll get used to it.


Overall:

I am impressed on how a small device can help me lessen my enlarged pores. It took me awhile to see results but definitely there is a difference. If you are looking for a product that is affordable and effective, the dermaroller is an effective product for you.


I hope you find this post helpful and, if you have other concerns, please do not hesitate to message me or comment down below. 

Comments

  1. gusto kona talaga bumuli ... ~_~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grace! I know this is a bit out of topic but... are you wearing a lipstick in the 2016 pic? If yes, where did you get it? Im sort of looking for a similar shade >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! NO I am not wearing a lipstick there! Hehe :) But if you are looking for somewhat nude shade try Maybelline's Clay Crush! :)

      Delete
  3. hi.. im using derma roller too and my 1st roll is last month nov 2016 i used it 1nce a week is it too much to do once a week ? and cn u make a vlog how u roll derma roller into your face? thanks for the vid :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maraming review sa google depende po sa size ng needle. tingin po kayo.

      Delete
    2. It actually depends on your lifestyle. If you dont gp out that often, I guess once a week is enough. Thank you for the suggestion! Please make sure to subscribe to my channel I might do one! :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Grace, would just like to ask, how long is the needle you used (.25/.5/.75) for your first time of using it? I am thinking to buy that's why.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I used the 1.00 as suggested by DermaRoller Philippines :)

      Delete
  5. hi miss grace. that is my insecurities for a long time too, my enlarges pores. i am really planning to buy, natatakot lang din ako na di maganda magiging effect saken. anyways thank you for the vid.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it applicable for male? And how long does the redness subsides? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi..i just recieved my set now. Do you have any video on how to use this? procedures and step by step.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I currently dont have a video on how to use it but i can do one for you! Thank you for the suggestion :)

      Delete
  9. Hi po..paano po omorder, intirasado po ako makabili

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sis, how long have you been using it na?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Sorry for the late revert. Around 5 months already

      Delete
  11. Ahm..gusto ko na dn mawala ung sa muka ko kaya bumili nako tas ginamit ko dn agad kinagabihan..sana mawala na ung sa akin 😢

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahmm.. Tanong ko na dn po kung pano ung sa vitamin C serum kasi sabi ng inst. Nya dapat daw mag apply daw po before and after derma. Ahmm..ginawa ko po kasi pagkatapos ko mag roll na mukha ko eh nilagyan ko na agad ng vitamin C serum. Tama po ba ginawa ko ? Ano po ba mangyayare pag nagkamali po ako sa mga step?

    Sana po matulungan nyo ko.
    Thanks in advance 😇

    ReplyDelete
  13. Miss Grace? naka ilang roll po kayo before you've see the results? and sa vit. c serum everynight kaba naglalagay sa face mo?

    ReplyDelete
  14. What size od d. Roller did u used ?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do you prefer to use it khit may pimples ka? And what is the size of ypur roller? Tnx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Di kaba nagka scars using that? Kasi may cases na nagkakascar na pitted imbes na mabawasan nagdadagdag pa ��

    ReplyDelete
  17. May video ka po ba kung pano ung tamang pag roll nalilito po kasi ako kung pano? At ilang months po nunh nakita nyo ung result?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi po ms.grace ask ko lang po kung pano siya i roll sa mukha? Bka kasi parang may pattern na susundan nag avail po ksi ako ng product nila from lazada kinakabahan po ako gamitin baka ksi magkamali po ako..pano mo po sya ginamit?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wala pong duda.. mganda tlg to.. nprove ko na di na bumalik yung mdmi kong pimples paisa isa nlng.. at kht sabon n safeguard nlng gmit ko di nko npipimples.ilang yrs din ako ng suffer sa pimples ko. Ito lng pla ang solusyon.. thnks derma roller.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gaya nga ng sbi ni ate mg lessen din mga pimple marks ko.. kya ok te sulit n sulit.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pano po yung routine nyo while using it? Do you apply moisturizer pa po after the serum? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello po. Di ko kayo nagkabreakout dahil sa lemon soap? Mild lang ba siya sa skin? Hoping for your reply. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner