Hortaleza Professional Hair Coloring Cream [Ammonia Free] Review

Hey guys! I am back with another product review and this time, I'll be reviewing the Hortaleza Professional Hair Coloring Cream Ammonia Free. If you guys have checked out my review on Etude House's Bubble Hair Color, you would know that it was "okay" since it was my first time to use it. 4 months have passed and my black roots are starting to show that is why I decided to re-color my hair and this time, I decided to buy the one from Hortaleza. I have medium length hair and the following was able to color my hair. (As advised by the sales lady)



 As for the color, I chose TAWNY BLONDE.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
To determine appropriate shade, assess hair condition.
For virgin hair: Basic colors are advised to achieve maximum coloring effect.
For previously treated hair: Basic and fashion colors can exhibit maximum coloring effect.
PREPARATION:
Mix 1 part Hortaleza Professional Hair Coloring Cream Ammonia Free and 2 parts Hortaleza Professional Oxidizing Lotion in a non-metallic bowl. Mixing ratio should be 1:2.

Mixing the 2 products together will result to this mixture:

The application process took 30 minutes then I waited for 45 minutes before rinsing. ☺


After 45 minutes, I rinsed and deep conditioned my hair with Pantene's Daily Treatment Conditioner which smells soooooooo amazing by the way!! :) Here is my before and after picture. See the HUGE difference? ☺


PROS and CONS of using this product:

PROS
  • Easy to use (Beginner Friendly)
  • Accessible (Available at any HBC store nationwide)
  • Affordable (Hair cream: 179.00, Oxidizing lotion: 70.00 each)
  • Wide array of colors to choose from
CONS:
  • Caused me mild (tolerable) headache that lasted for 1-2 hours
  • Slight skin irritation
VERDICT:
4/5

WILL I REPURCHASE?
Yes, definitely! ☺

So that's it for my review of this product. I hope you find my post helpful especially if you are planing to buy this product in the future. ☺

'Til the next blog post!

Grace ♥





Comments

  1. Hi! I would like to ask did you wait 45mins on top of the 30-minute application? Or just 15mins after 30?

    ReplyDelete
  2. brassy, you should follow up with toner

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner