Hey guys! If you've been following my blog or Youtube channel for a long time, you would know that I used to have a lot of pimples way back 2010-2013. It took me a lot of anti-acne products, DIYs and lifestyle change to achieve my somewhat 'acne free face'. 2013 2016 Although I am thankful that I get occasional acnes here and there, I cannot hide the fact that my face was left with enlarged pores, dark spots caused by my acne. These 'pimple craters' somewhat took myself confidence. Sometimes, when people talk to me I feel that they are staring at my face especially my enlarged pores. I tried seeking for solutions online. Several methods are available, but it will cost me a lot. Luckily, I stumbled upon one article regarding the use of dermarollers in treating enlarged pores. I did my research, searching for more answers. I was hooked, and I need to get myself one! To my surprise, there were a lot of online sellers but none of the...
Hey guys! Today, I am going to share 2 products that I have been using for awhile now to clear prevent as well as to clear my skin from pimples/ pimple marks. If you have watched my Natural Remedy for Acne video, you must have known by now that pure Aloe Vera gel is truly effective healing pimples as well as it helps moisturize the face making it softer and smoother. However, I find the healing process a little bit too slow so I opted to look for alternatives :) BEFORE USING 1ST WEEK 2ND WEEK 3RD WEEK 4TH WEEK 5TH WEEK PRODUCTS MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Pure Aloe Vera Gel [Watch video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHEy_Jml9W0] Celeteque Hydration Alcolhol Free Toner Ponds Deep Cleanser Cold Cream Ponds Acne Clear White Facial Foam + Scrub Watson's Silicon Facial Cleansing Pad Dr. S Wong Sulfur Soap with Moisturizers Skinmate Shark Oil Turmeric Facial Mask Innisfree Super Volcanic Faci...
Disclaimer: I did this review last November and it is only now I was able to write my blog post about it :) Hey guys welcome back to my blog! So today, I am posting my review of Maxi Peel Exfoliant Scrub and Exfoliant Cream. After reading a lot of positive reviews and contemplating whether to take the risk or not, I finally gave in and tried Maxi Peel. I decided to use it for 1 month and film my progress. In the duration of this trial, I used the following products in my face: SKIN CARE ROUTINE (DAY) Maxi Peel Exfoliant Scrub Eskinol Pimple Fighting Facial Deep Cleanser Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15 SKIN CARE ROUTINE (NIGHT) Maxi Peel Exfoliant Scrub Eskinol Pimple Fighting Facial Deep Cleanser Maxi Peel Exfoliant Cream Ponds White Beauty Pearl Cream For more information, watch my full review of these products here:
Comments
Post a Comment