Gluta-C Intense Whitening Underarm & Bikini Skin Whitening Gel Review

Hey guys!

As per making of this blog post, I am currently halfway on my 1 month trial of the ever famous Gluta-C Intense Whitening Underarm & Bikini Skin Whitening Gel. I was searching for whitening product reviews on the internet when I saw a review on this. From that blog post, I explored other blogger reviews and most of them are positive, and here I am today, also blogging about it.

I personally have dark underarms (which is my biggest insecurity) of which I think is because of several factors but mostly because I wasn't that aware, when I was younger, that this is how you should take care of your skin, etc. I neglected every bit of myself when I was younger and it was just I guess 2 years ago that I really gave myself the care it needs. So for my young readers, please! Do not neglect taking care of your self, or you would neglect it later, just what I feel right now. So without thinking twice, I bought the gel plus the whitening deodorant. 


Gluta-C Intense Whitening Underarm & Bikini Skin Whitening Gel
Php 200.00

I've read that the gel itself prevent body odor but knowing that when I sweat a lot, I tend to produce more body odor, I decided to get the Gluta-C Whitening Deodorant as well. I usually spend time in our house only and I only use the deodorant when I know I'll be out for awhile. You know, protection. Lol

The product:

The gel is very lightweight and is easily absorbed by the skin. It also has a light scent to it.

As for the deodorant, it has a floral scent which I love and as a common characteristic for roll ons, it takes awhile to dry.


I am really not sure if I'll be able to post a before and after photo for you guys since, as what I have said, it is my biggest insecurity. BUT if ever I see good results after using this product, definitely, I will do post it!

Will update you guys soon!

-Grace ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner