Lost Self

It's currently 10:50pm as I am writing this post with my newly adopted stray kitten (..still have no name for it. Any suggestions?) sleeping on my lap. It's been a while since I visited my blog and decided to update it tonight and just randomly write things up. I just realized that its been such a looong time since I've practiced my writing skills since I don't really consider myself good at it. Times like this makes me want to take creative short courses to further brushen up my skills. 

Late night thoughts.

I am currently lost. To tell you honestly, I can't see myself going in a clear path. I don't even know what I want right now. I am frustrated with my current situation and all I want is to find what I want, and to find myself.

Do you ever feel this way too? Because I want to know that I am not alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner