Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

This will be a very quick review of the C-Lium Fibre capsules. I have been taking them for the past weeks and I must say that it really did wonders for me!

To be honest, I didn't know about this product existed! Lol. Let's just say that I am really not into food supplements so I was unaware of the product. It was my boyfriend who introduced me to C-Lium Fibre. I am not quite sure on how long he was taking it. Maybe months, or even years. Being such a health conscious, (since we were both aiming to loose excess weight) he told me that it is necessary to have a certain amount of fiber intake per day and all the good stuff.... So, I said okay, I'll give it a try.

Directions for intake


Nutrition Facts and Manufacturer details
The capsules itself

I must say that this is a heaven sent product! It really helped me have a regular bowel movement and it made me feel light and cleansed from the inside! What I love to do now is drink Green tea (yup I went back to drinking tea) then I also take this food supplement. For me, these two are such a great combination! I also noticed that my belly area is not that bloated looking and even my boyfriend noticed it! 

I am really happy with the results and I will continue with my current routine. 

How about you, have you tried out this product?

-Grace ♥ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner