10:57PM Thoughts

Hey guys!

As per writing of this blog post, I am currently uploading an eyebrow routine video on my Youtube channel and could you believe, I uploaded two new videos, updated my blog, and will edit a haul video! Yay! ♥ I feel so productive and motivated today contrary to what I felt last time. I just love this positive energy that I am having right now and I hope I'll be able to continue doing this. I know one day, I will get my big break in the blogging community! *fingers crossed*

...and hey! I won a Maybelline contest tonight. Isn't it that sweet?!

Always spread love and happiness!

-Grace ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner