Beautiful, Healthy Hair!



Hey guys! :-) Anyone here who has dry, unmanageable and wavy hair? Well I do! I always blame my mom (Lol just kidding) for inheriting her "beautiful" hair. I started having my hair relaxed at a salon as early as 14 years old. I remember the happiness I felt during those days because for me, beautiful hair= beautiful me. Lol. But as I reached 17 years old, I decided to stop having my hair relaxed. Why? Well simply because I know and felt that my hair is too damaged with all the chemicals that are going on in my hair.


After giving my hair enough rest (3 years) I decided to get another treatment and this time, I decided to have rebonded hair. It is my first time to try-out hair rebonding. Let me tell you how bored I was while having the procedure. It took 5 hours (depending on your hair length; I have medium length hair) to completely rebond my hair. Don't worry because it is definitely worth the wait. Curious about my transformation? Here is my before and after photo:






See the difference? I more look like a human being now. Hahaha!!



What are your thoughts with rebonded hair? Share them below, I would love to hear from you!


'Til the next blog post!

Grace ♥




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner