Maxi Peel Exfoliant Scrub and Exfoliant Cream Review

 Disclaimer: I did this review last November and it is only now I was able to write my blog post about it :)

Hey guys welcome back to my blog! So today, I am posting my review of Maxi Peel Exfoliant Scrub and Exfoliant Cream. After reading a lot of positive reviews and contemplating whether to take the risk or not, I finally gave in and tried Maxi Peel. 

I decided to use it for 1 month and film my progress. In the duration of this trial, I used the following products in my face:

SKIN CARE ROUTINE (DAY)


Maxi Peel Exfoliant Scrub


Eskinol Pimple Fighting Facial Deep Cleanser


Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15

SKIN CARE ROUTINE (NIGHT)

 

Maxi Peel Exfoliant Scrub


Eskinol Pimple Fighting Facial Deep Cleanser


 Maxi Peel Exfoliant Cream

Ponds White Beauty Pearl Cream


For more information, watch my full review of these products here:




Comments

  1. wow you got a lot Cetaphil there. Nghoard ka? hehe ... can I have some? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Now i will stop using it! I had breakout and will discontinue using it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner