My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner


Hairfall has always been my problem ever since I started having my hair chemically treated way back 2010 (I guess?) You know how people with waivy hair want staright hair and vice versa. Crazy right? The downfall to smooth straight hair was the massive amount of hairfall I get. Every time I shampoo my hair, I cannot help but cringe on how my naturally waivy hair is slowly weakening because of my vanity. I was denying the fact that I am slowly going bald, until my officemate noticed how my hairstrands were so thin plus my scalp is starting to peek through. From thereon, I knew I have to take action.

After reading blogs and searching for reviews, I bought these products to somewhat help me combat hairfall: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner. You might be wondering why I did not buy the Lauat conditioner. Well it was too small (for me) for it’s size. The Pregrow Conditioner was more value for money lol. (Certified kuripot here hahaha).  Anyways, I used them for 1 month before doing a review.

Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement
I bought mine at SM Megamall branch for Php595.00. I was quite overwhelmed with the wide variety of mcgs available. I got the 5000mcg but as I was walking far from the store, that’s when I realized I should’ve gotten the 10,000mcg. Their sales ladies were pleasant to talk to and they will assist you on what dosage you should get. As soon as I got home, I drank 2 capsules (to make it 10,000mcg per day). I drank it before taking my meals or before going to bed. It didn’t make my tummy ache so I wasn’t really afraid if I take it anytime I want. One bottle contains 60 capsules, good for two months intake or 1 month in my case (since I doubled my dosage).

Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo
I first heard about this product from my friend Jhudy. She said its what her mom used when she was also suffering from hair fall. She said it was effective so I was pursuaded by her. I got mine from Mercury Drug for Php208.00. The price was just right since it was a big bottle. When I first used it, it has this herbal scent to it which can be quite off for people who are used to fragrant flower-like smell of regular commercially available shampoos. I did not had a hard time using it plus I noticed that when I started using it, my dandruff was lessened also. The herbal-like scent fades as soon as the hair dries.

Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner
As I was browsing through the shelves looking for a cheaper alternative to the Lauat Conditioner, I saw this brand and decided to buy it because it has a more reasonable price (lol). It is from the brand Pregrow, another known brand for hair growth line. It was your regular conditioner, not having that herbal-like scent. The only downside I noticed while using this product is after rinsing my hair, and it starts to dry up, my hair looks and feels stiff which is a downside for this product.

VERDICT
After a month of using these products, I can say that defeinitely there is change in how my hair looks and feels. The change is not too drastic but thankfully I took before and after photos because I would not be able to trust my own judgement. I am really happy that these products are slowly (…but surely) working for me.  I will continue to use them just because they worked and trust that my hair will slowly regain its strenght and beauty with these heaven sent products.
I hope you guys enjoyed and find this post helpful.


-Grace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule