Miniso Rose Essence Toner and Miniso Hyaluronic Acid Toner Review


It has come to my attention the hype Rose Waters are gaining in the beauty community lately. With the wide array of skin benefits these products offer, people, especially beauty junkies dive in to the craze. Today, I share with you in this video one of the most talked about affordable beauty product sold by Miniso that is always OUT-OF-STOCK! Is it worth the hype or not? Let's see!

DISCLAIMER:

As I have always said in my videos, we all have different skin types thus some products might work for me but not might work for you, vice versa. I always advice my viewers to try the product and see the effect on them, and have first-hand experience.


ITEMS MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO:
Miniso Rose Essence Toner
Miniso Hyaluronic Acid Toner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner