UPDATE: Gluta-C Intense Whitening Underarm & Bikini Skin Whitening Gel Review


So today, I am finally updating you guys regarding my 1 month trial of the Gluta-C Intense Whitening Underarm & Bikini Skin Whitening Gel. First of all, I would like to say sorry for I won't be able to post my UA's before and after photos because they are not yet 'internet bragging' worthy. (Lol) Even so, all the things that I am about to say are my honest opinion and thoughts about the product. 

MY THOUGHTS AS PER GLUTA-C'S CLAIMS:

1. WHITEN'S DARK UNDERARMS
The gel whitened my UA's but not to the poitn wherein I'll be proudly raise my arms. Lol. Definitely, there have been improvements but please manage your expectations. I guess it would really take months of religious use to reach my 'kili-kili goals' but kudos to this product fot improving my UA's current condition.

2. SOFTENS AND SMOTHENS SKIN
It does not only helped me improve my darkened pits, it also helped me achieve soft and smooth armpits. The chicken skin look and feel of my UA's was lessened. There are even some times when I just can't help touching my armpits.

3. DELAYS HAIR GROWTH
Before I started my 1 month trial of this product, I made sure that my armpits was hair-free. After a month of using it w/o shaving or plucking, my armpit hair grown up to 7cm which means, the product did not help at all delay hair growth.

4. DEODORIZING/ANTIBACTERIAL
I strongly oppose this claim of the product. If you are like me that easily sweats a lot alot and produces body odor quickly, I do not suggest using this product on its own. I don't like the deodorant either because after some light activity (considering how humid the weather is now here in the Philippines), you would definitely smell. I suggest using a different product like a deo-spray or a deo-stick with anti-perspirant properties. 

5. GENTLE AND MILD ON THE SKIN; NO STING FEELING; FRAGRANCE FREE
When applying the product, it feels like you are putting moisturizer on your UA's plus it is easily absorbed by the skin so there is no sticky feeling.

FINAL VERDICT:
Despite some hits and miss of this product, I would definitely repurchase Gluta-C Intense Whitening Underarm & Bikini Skin Whitening Gel but i suggest that you also try other methods to maximize the whitening effects such as:

  • Using a baking soda paste 15 mins before shower.
  • Using Calamansi extract after shoer as deodorizing agent when at home.
  • Exfoliating UA once a week to lift dead skin cells away.
  • Use UA friendly deodorants like deo-spray/ deo-stick. Avoid roll ons.

gI hope this post helped you in some way! Share your thoughts on the comment section down below!


-Grace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner