Simple Life Joys: YouTube Custom Thumbnail (..lol)

Hey guys! Yesterday I was so proud of myself (..get ready 'coz this gonna be lame haha!) I was able to update all my video thumbnails on YouTube! Yas! Accomplishment, right? ☺ Usually, after I uploaded a video, I just let YouTube choose a thumbnail for me but since I was feeling a bit energized to beautify my channel, I did it! I guess it was 9-11 videos that I customized and the feeling after? I am super accomplished! I said to myself that I hope I would get better viewership since I want to reach wider audience. If ever you have time, please don't forget to drop some love to my channel, pay a visit, and subscribe. Thank you so much! ☺

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner