ABSCBN TV Plus (Ang Mahiwagang Black Box) UNBOXING and REVIEW!

Hello everyone!

Today, I will share with you something different here on my blog. As you all know, I usually tackle things related to beauty and makeup but, as what my tagline says (Beauty, DIYs and more) ..the more part is this, techie! Haha! So what pushed me to do this review? Before purchasing this product (or any product I ought to buy), I usually search for product reviews from consumers like me. Not those from people you know the company sent their products for reviews. (peace) I want an honest review from a "normal consumer" like me, and that is what I aim to do today.

So why did I purchased the ABSCBN TV Plus?
(..or more like, why did my dad purchased this? Haha)

Because, the only channel we can watch clearly is GMA-7 and sometimes, TV5. It's not we are purely Kapuso but because its the only clear channel on our TV. You might ask, why not have cable? Well you see, the only show that we watch is news at 6:30 in the evening. That's why we don't opt to have cable subscription. Sayang lang. Also, our TV is still in SD that is why the ABSCBN TV Plus is a smart move for us. 

 The ABSCBN TV Plus Ang Mahiwagang Black Box

Contents of the box:
1. TV+ Digibox
2. Antenna
3. AV Cable
4. Power Adapter
5. Remote Control
6. Batteries
7. Installation Guide
8. ABSCBN Mobile Prepaid Sim

The installation part should have been quick and easy for us if only we carefully followed the directions. Lol. Make sure to always carefully read directions. After reading thoroughly, the installation was smooth and quick. The only thing I didn't like is that when you Auto search for channels, we only have ABSCBN, the 5 free exclusive channels, GMA and GMA News TV. I still don't know how to manual search but I am hoping that I'll be able to get other channels too as what I've read from other people's experience with the ABSCBN TV Plus.

Overall, I am satisfied with the outcome. Iba nga talaga ang Analog sa Digital. It's like we have cable subscription but no, digibox only. Also, it's perfect for the masses who cannot afford monthly fee of a cable subscription. Everything is perfect and the price was worth it. Our viewing experience will never be the same again, thanks to ABSCBN TV Plus!

Comments

  1. good day! dear all?kumusta?great news dear partners! we now have "generic digibox" Japan tech for home/car use. It has no brand w/lots of features like HDMI ready full hd, mp3/4 player,usb player,recorder,all multimedia files can be read without converting to other format-powerful ang box na to. VS. TV plus:)
    DIGIBOX ISDBT unit generic japan tech exclusive limited offer,car/home used.
    visit this link: https://spongebob358.wordpress.com/2015/04/13

    or search olx ads for 'digibox generic' or "digibox-isdbt" to see full details.
    NGayon lng to,minimum of 10pcs INTRO price.pang market na!!
    5pcs 1750 EACH
    3pcs-1850each

    looking for partner investor/distributors. Price of the items is NEGOTIABLE and under consideration after brain storming of SERIOUS interested party for exclusive distribution only. Newest innovative related items/products will be inform soon.
    Kindly provide ur name, email add, number, location& your preferred quantity/orders of the item as you message us, so we can get back to you asap. ngkakaubusan na nga!
    Thanks
    Nel Ong
    Promotional Director 09186006380

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner