Hotate Spray (360 Deodorant) Review

Hey everyone!

I am back with another product review and this time, I am blessed to have the opportunity to be given the chance to try out 360 deodorant's Hotate Spray. The company was kind enough to ship me a free sample. I was ecstatic when I received the package as I have high expectations about the product because of what I have read in their website.
 360 Deodorant Hotate Spray

"Hotate Spray made from Natural Scallop Shell. Hotate is derived from the Japanese word 帆立 which means "Scallop Shell". Scallop Shell has a strong deodorant effect. Hotate is extremely safe because it's a 100% natural. Ingredients is only Water and Scallop Shell. This product contains natural Scallop Shell. Formulated without Aluminium Chlorohydrate, Paraben, Alcohols. Spray for Shoes, Clothes, Curtain, Sofa, Bed, Toilet, Wash basin, Inside of a car, Pet goods and any household items and office equipment. Helps eliminate bad odors caused by sweat and bacteria. Smell disappears after five minutes." 

It is indicated at the left side of the bottle on where you could use the product

I noticed that the effect of the product is not immediate. It will take around 5-10 minutes but it truly takes away the bad odor. I tried using it in one of our household's most "smelly place": the pet's area, and voila! Their place smells as if it was freshly washed.

What I like about this product is that it is all natural. I can disinfect anytime, anywhere with the ease of knowing that there are no harmful chemicals that can interfere with my health. Also, it is unscented. I prefer using products that are unscented because sometimes I can be too sensitive with too much fragrance and end up sneezing the entire day. (Lol)

I highly recommend you guys to try out this new and amazing product from 360 Deodorant to experience it yourself. It is available on eBay and Amazon with different variants and sizes to choose from :)

I hope this post helped you :)

xoxo,

GRACE ♥








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner