9th Anniversary Celebration at Yakimix SM North

Wassup!! ☺

*Picture heavy post*

Hey guys! This post is quuuuuuite late already like 1 month late hahaha but I still wanna share it with everyone. Last October 4, me and my boyfriend celebrated our 9 years of being together. We both love Japanese food specifically Sushi that's why we opted to look for Japanese buffets, and we landed on Yakimix. 

It was our first time trying out Yakimix (....since we always opt for Vikings lol) and I was not disappointed! I love the food, ambiance and all! Plus, the grill all you can was very enjoyable. The only downside with Yakimix SM North is that the place is quuuite small. So imagine how we we're able to manage. It was a Saturday so the place was quite jam-packed and it was hard to move, plus you've got a bigger opponent on the food you want. Lol. 




Feeling like a pro chef while grilling. Lol 



My first plate! Yum!!



My 2nd plate! Haha


The mandatory picture with the boyfriend

3rd plate


4th and last plate!! Must always have room for desserts :)


Overall, the dining experience was great and we were satisfied. We went out with full tummies and definitely, we will come back because we love Yakimix!


I hope you enjoyed reading this post.

Til next time!

-Grace




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner