Maybelline Powder Mattes Lipstick Review



Maybelline Powder Mattes in the shade 'TOUCH OF NUDE' bought at SM Megamall for Php199.00 (299.00 Regular Price)

*I am really sorry for the lack of update videos during the duration of the review. Nonetheless, I really tried it for 6 hours and gave my honest first impression about it :)*


Hello guys :)

Hope you enjoy watching this short first impression review of the Maybelline Powder Matte Lipstick. If you haven't tried this yet, watch my video first to find out if its YAY or NAY.

Thank you for watching loves! ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner