AFFORDABLE Skincare Routine for TIGYAWAT PRONE SKIN (PHILIPPINES)



Hi everyone~

In today's video I share with you my current skincare routine. If you remember, I shared with you last time that I recently had acne breakouts (hormones to blame I guess?) that led me to change my skincare routine. It was I believe, a good move since I've noticed that the quality of my skin changed. I hope that you find something here that can also help you especially if you have acne prone skin. Let me know in the comments section what you want to see next :)

PRODUCTS MENTIONED:

Cosrx Good Morning Gel Cleanser
Rire Pore Tightening Toner
The Beauty Bakery Witch Hazel Facial Mist
Neulli AHA Vita Brightening Serum
Ponds Acne Clear Leave On Gel
Nature Republic Aloe Vera Gel
Biore UV Aqua rich Water Gel
Human Nature Sunflower Beauty Oil
Cosrx Salicylic Acid Gentle Cleanser
Nuelli BHA Pore Tightening Serum
Mizon Snail Repair Cream
Human Nature Tea Tree Oil
St. Ives Apricot Scrub
Foodaholic 4D Face Masks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner