My new buddy (Canon 1100D)

After the long wait, I finally got myself  (or my parents?) a new DSLR last August 4, 2013! ☺ Since I am an amateur photographer, I wasn't really that picky on what model I should buy. I said to myself that I'd just get the DSLR for beginners and I found myself torn between the Nikon D3100 or Canon 1100D. After a long deliberation, I picked the Canon 1100D.
I fell in love with and I said to myself I made the right decision. Nikon D3100 is equally good but since I've tried to use it since my friend owns one, I thought I would be better if I try out something new. I bought it in Photoline here in the Philippines for a very affordable price and whats good is it comes with free 8GB Class 10 Memory Card, Tamrac camera bag and a tripod! Also, I bought it a LCD protector and a Lens cap keeper. I'm thinking of buying it a protective filter before the end of the month. ☺

And that's it for my blog post I hope you guys enjoy reading. I shall talk to you guys soon. Bye! ☺ ♥

-Grace

Comments

  1. congrats on ur new dslr grace :) i got mine early this year and im really enjoying it. im still a newbie but still i love love love my cam <3 looking forward to your photos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shayne! Thank you for dropping by. I would also love to see your photos :) By the way, your blog is really lovely! ♥

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner