Quick OOTD + Favorite Everyday Hairstyle

I just love wearing my hair in high bun especially when I am in a hurry and I need to look decent (Lol) so a chignon or donut bun is definitely a  must have for me and every girl too! Wear it as a top bun or the classic low bun. Either ways, both style looks elegant. I got mine from Landmark Trinoma and come in different sizes. I got the Medium sized and planning to have the Large one too. If you haven't tried using one, there's a bunch of hair tutorials available on Youtube. Go ahead and check 'em out!

Here are some of my photos using the chignon in order to achieve a beautiful top bun:


And.. For my quick OOTD:

Top from Ann Taylor Petites
 Pants from Freego
Accessories from Girl Shoppe
Black Pumps from Greenhills
'til the next blog post! ☺

-Grace ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner