New month, new haircut!

Hey guys I'm back!! ☺ I know I wasn't able to blog the past month please forgive me but I promise (yes, the 2nd time around) to blog more often since sembreak is already coming, HOORAY!!! Well anyways, as what the title of this post says, I finally had a decent haircut last October 2! My last haircut was a year ago (Yes!) and I was not really aware until a lot of people started noticing it and asking me to go to the salon. The hairdresser chopped off around 5-6 inches of  my hair. Usually I get sad whenever I have my hair trimmed but this time around not. Maybe because I have healthier hair ends again unlike before. So this is my before and after photos. What do you think of my new haircut? Yay or nay? Comment below! ☺




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner