Sunday OOTD on a Monday??

Hey guys! :) I just wanna share with you all my Sunday OOTD. Yes I know, I should've blogged this yesterday but then again, I believe that things are better late than never!
I wore a black cardigan over a floral "mini-dress" and used my faux eyeglasses. Tee hee!!

Selfie? Yes! Hahaha!! I did very minimal make-up for I just went to the church. I used Maybelline's BB Cream paired with Simply Pretty's Pressed Powder and skipped dramatic eyebrows. I used Ever Bilena's eyebrow pencil in Dark Brown.


Also, I pushed myself to finish editing my review of the Maxi Peel Exfoliating Scrub and  Exfoliating cream and now, it's up on my channel! Oh yeah! :) I just love the feeling accomplishments give me :)

So that's it for my post you guys! Good night! :*

Grace ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner