Vlogging + more!

Why hey guys! Long time no blog! Hahaha!! I know I promised a gazillion times that I would regularly blog and I would also fail. *sighs* I am really sorry about that! No matter how I want to regularly blog, my procrastination powers is too powerful that it overcomes my urge to be productive. -_-

Well anyways, as a comeback post (lol), I just wanna share with you guys that me and my friends started to do vlogging. YES! Actually, I've been vlogging since last summer but I would just use my cellphone and store there and never show it to anyone. Hahaha!! Vlogging, for me, is like a diary but more of an interactive one. Wherein you get to watch, reminisce what happened during that time. You can feel real emotions and look back at the happy times. With that said, I dedicated my YouTube channel solely for our vlogs.

It's nice to know that we'll have something to look back to after we graduate and recall the happiness we shared during our college years. I know this is a bit too late but then again, better late than never right? :)

Thank you so much for reading this post and I shall talk to you soon guys. Ciao!! :)

Grace. ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner