SISTAR(씨스타) _ TOUCH MY BODY(터치 마이 바디) on repeat + Chit Chat

Hey guys! Its been a while since I updated my blog and since I have some time to spare, I decided to sit back and talk to you guys. It's currently 10 in the morning as I am writing this post and I feel extra happy today since I was able to give myself some pampering I deserve last night. ☺ Also, I was able to catch up with my favorite YouTube gurus!! I watched all of the videos I wasn't able to watch for the whole week and it really made me happy. In case you are wondering, I sooooo into watching YouTube videos and it's hard I don't get to watch them as often I did back then since I am now working. Huhuhu. 

Anyways, today, I am uploading a new video on my YouTube channel and I hope it will be up today as well. ☺ It's my demo + review of Etude House Bubble Hair Coloring. I'm so excited to share with you guys my review. I edited it yesterday. Haha! I said to myself that I need to be productive even if it's weekend and viola, I did!

So that's it for this post. Thank you so much for reading guys! ☺ My energy is up the ceiling because I am currently in love with Sistar's song TOUCH MY BODY which I play over and over as I write this post. Watch it here:


I am ready to conquer today! Are you?

'Til my next blog post ;)

Grace. ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner