Watch I Dream of Jeannie Online


Are you an avid fan just like me and looking for a website wherein you can watch I Dream of Jeannie and other old television shows? Well you came to the right place! I have found a site wherein you can watch all the complete seasons, episodes you want for FREE! Its www.watchseries.lt!



You might be wondering why am I interested in such old series when I'm 21 years old and a lot of new exciting TV series are shown locally and internationally. I first stumbled upon I Dream of Jeannie way back when I was still 7 years old when it was shown here in the Philippines in Channel 23 (..or also known as Myx now), I instantly fell in love and even thought of how it is to become a beautiful and sexy genie like Jeannie and how it is to have a handsome, intelligent master like Maj. Anthony Nelson. Well if you would ask me, they are my OTP (One True Pair). ♥ 

My favorite couple. ♥

14 years have passed and I suddenly remembered the show and it took me a while to find a reliable site. I always wanted to own the full DVD of the 5 seasons but I know that it would be impossible for me to find one here in the Philippines so with my researching skills (..yas!) I was able to find the site. Now I am truly a #HappyKid and every night, I watch it. I am now in S2EP05. ☺

So that's it for my blog post and if you want a direct link, here it is: I DREAM OF JEANNIE ♥


'til the next blog post!

Grace ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner