#EatLikeAViking: Vikings SM Marikina Experience!

Hey guys!

Last December 6, 2014, my boyfriend celebrated his 21st birthday and what a great way to celebrate this day? Eat like a Viking! ☺ We've eaten there before and we wish to re-experience the great dining we've experience. We celebrated at Vikings SM Marikina, which is the nearest Vikings branch to us. I was stuck in traffic on my way so when I arrived I was so hungry (..not to mention also furious lol) so I grabbed any food that I saw! Here are the photos of the foods that I ate that I didn't bother if there are from different cuisines. If they look yummy, I'd get them. Haha! ☺

My first plate. ☺
 My happy face. I'm not hungry anymore! Haha!

My second plate. ☺
My third and most favorite of them all! Yes yes!! ☺

I look like I was the birthday celebrant. Haha!
My fourth and last plate. Desserts! ☺

Of course the celebration would not be complete without Vikings making the celebrant feel special. They gave a birthday cake and rendered birthday songs!



My boyfie! Happy 21st love!

We spent the 11:00AM-2:30PM allotted time and what do you expect? We came out with full, bloated bellies! The service and food were really great! The ambience of the place is also a plus. I remembered we were laughing so hard because we are so full and we can't even walk anymore! We told ourselves "Ah grabe sobrang busog na ako" then just after an hour we realized "Ay okay na ako uli. Tara balik!" Haha! Definitely, we will return again to Vikings SM Marikina. ☺


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner