Beauty Cosmetics Brushes Review (Dianne Bronze Set)

 

 Hello everyone!

First of all, I am really sorry if I've been on hiatus for such a loooooooong time. My work just always takes a huge amount of my time that is why I find it very hard to update my blog, as well as my Youtube channel. I guess I haven't still found the right formula to balance them both but please don't lose hope on me, I will continue to strive to continue with work and my passion.

I recently celebrated my 22nd birthday, (last June 17 to be exact) and I really wanted to give my self a small present. I've always dreamed of having a complete makeup brush set because I want to do makeup tutorials on my Youtube channel. But since I don't have the right tools to begin with, it became a hindrance for me to do so. 

After a long time of contemplating whether to buy or not (..lol) I finally gave in to my desire. I texted Ms. Rosenn Gomez of Beauty Cosmetics for an inquiry and within a minute, I received a reply. Our transaction was fast and smooth, the only downside when you pay thru bank (BDO in my case), they will charge you a Php50.00 service charge since Ms. Rosenn is based on Laguna. The brush set costs Php1,150.00 plus shipping fee of Php 99.00 (for provincial area). My total expense is Php1,299.00. Within 2 days, my parcel was shipped to me. I love how fast and smooth our transaction is.


Dianne Bronze Brush Set

I was so excited to open my package and Beauty Cosmetics didn't fail my expectations. It was contained in a sleek looking snake-skin like brown pouch and it contains 12 brushes namely:

Flat Top Kabuki Brush
Large Powder Brush
Stippling Brush
Angled Brush
Small Rounded Kabuki Brush
Large Shader Brush
Short Shader Brush
Blending Brush 
Regular Concealer Brush
Small Angled Brush
Angled Eyeliner Brush
Precise Brush
 
It was so soft I swear I fell in love with it instantly! Plus, it did not show any signs of shedding when I washed them. Definitely my purchase was worth the money! ☺


How about you? Are you planning to buy one? Don't think twice anymore because you'll never regret buying Beauty Cosmetics brushes!

Ciao!

Grace ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner