Glupa Whitening Soap and Whitening Lotion Review

Hey guys!

Before 2015 officially ends, I would like to share with you two products that I have been road testing for the past two and a half months.

So why did I chose to use Glupa Whitening Soap and Glupa Whitening Lotion?

Well, last October 26, 2015, me and my family went swimming for my mom’s 60th birthday and being too overwhelmed by joy, I went swimming even under the scorching heat. Lol. Result? I was left with sunburn and uneven skintone!

I have noticed how dark I got after that ‘sinful day’ so I was kind of regretting and wanted my natural skin color back. So I searched for whitening products and stumbled upon the Glupa products. I’ve read a lot of positive reviews and I knew this was the answer to my prayers (lol). I just had to try it and see if it works or not. The next day, I head out to the grocery.

It is very accessible. I bought mine from Mercury Drug but I know they are also sold at Watsons and even Supermarkets so if you are planning to buy one, you won’t have a hard time looking for these products.


Glupa Whitening Soap
“Whitens and whitens!”
Price: Php 140.00
Weight: 135g

Pros:
  • Has no scent. Perfect for men and women.
  • Lathers up fast.
  • Does not give a stinging sensation unlike Kojic San.
Cons:
  • Cold Processed. Melts easily if not air dried.
  • Gives mild skin peeling

 Claims and Ingredients are listed in the carton

 Directions for use








Glupa Whitening Lotion

“Whitens in 7 days”

Price: Php 175.00

Weight: 100ml

Pros:
  • Passionate Love scent gives an after shower feeling.
  • Gives an instant white effect (concealing effect)
  • Does not dry skin.
Cons:
  • Has a thick formulation. Not for people who doesn’t like sticky or heavy formulation.
  • Because of the concealing effect (instant white), it takes a lot of time to blend the lotion to the skin.


Supposedly, I was going to try these products for 1 month only but then, I was too busy with work and had not time to film. I did not do any other regimen while using these products. Sometimes I even walk under the sun without an umbrella (pasaway hehehe) but I did not got darker or whatsoever. Initially, I thought that the products are quite pricey especially the whitening lotion (retailed at Php 175.00) for 100ml. If you are going to buy them both at the same time (Which I suggest for maximum effects) it would be quite ‘mabigat sa bulsa’ but in reality, it’s not because it is worth it.


Verdict:


For me, the Glupa Whitening Soap and Whitening Lotion is my holy grail products this 2015. I am so glad that I was able to test it out myself and see the change in my skin tone. It may not whiten in 7 days ( As what the product claims), but IT WHITENS. The change is not drastic thus while using these product, you must be patient. If you are planning to buy and test it out, go ahead, I highly recommend these products. I will continuously use the Glupa Whitening Soap and Whitening Lotion and hope for a fairer and youthful looking skin! ☺

Thanks for stopping by!

Grace

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner