Asus Zen Power Unboxing, Test Drive and Review

My first 2016 blog entry! *throws confetti*


I know, I know, I am quite late with the 'powerbank craze'. I don't know. Ever since, I never really felt the need to buy one since I thought that it would just be another waste of money until... my cellphone's battery started discharging on it's own. (crap, I don't want to buy a new phone so, what shall I do?)

I decided that the best way to answer my problem is to buy.. a powerbank. I think it's the most cheapest (yep, my thinking finally changed) solution. I tried searching for good quality powerbanks, as what I do always, search for reviews and voila, I found a lot of positive reviews with Asus Zen Power. And without second thinking, I purchased the product.

Watch my video for the full, detailed review:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner