Collective Haul! (Makeup, Clothes, Shoes and more!)

Hey there beautiful!


I know this post is waaaaay overdue since I posted my haul video in Youtube 2 weeks ago but then again, I know you my faithful readers are fully aware of my 'lazy syndrome' lol. The items that I featured in this video are somewhat bought last week of December til I filmed this video. I DID NOT BUY THESE IN JUST ONE DAAAAY. (lol) I seldom go on a shopping spree. Sometimes I shop either I need or I want to reward myself. So are you guys ready? I will just randomly post the items, because you know how random I am trolololol.



Items Mentioned:
EB Advance Liquid Lipstick
Ever Bilena Matte Lipsticks
Ever Bilena E/S in Pink
EB Advance Lip and Cheek Tint
Sophie Paris Magic Pink Cream
Essence All About Matt! Fixing Compact Powder
EB Advance Two Way Cake Refill in Oriental
Avon Big and Daring Mascara
EB Advance Perfect Eyebrow Pencil
Kontur Cellulite Creme
Ever Bilena Dip Liner
Natasha Backpack
Vans Shoes
 Watch my haul video here!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner