EB Advance Liquid Lipstick Review

Hey guys!

You may have noticed, product reviews on my channel are on fire! I don't know. I feel like product reviews are my forte and I just really enjoy trying out new products and discover what is good or not.☺

I recently did a mini-makeup haul (...and yes I know I have to do a haul video too!) mostly from Ever Bilena. Ever since I started learning how to do my makeup, Ever Bilena was one of those affordable yet effective makeup products I used and I have always been a fan. since I learned that they've launched new products specifically for their EB Advance line, I knew that I have to get my hands on those beauties.



The EB Advance Liquid Lipstick is one of the products I bought and I can just say how much I got estatic about these products? I mean hello, they are only Php180.00 each! There are 6 shades available but  only l liked 3 shades namely Soft Lace, Rose Champange and Rich Vino.

L-R Soft Lace, Rose Champange, Rich Vino

Swatches

PACKAGING
  • Clear tube container which allows user to see shade color easily.
  • Small and lightweight. Can be easily stored in makeup bag.
  • Brand name, manufacturer, shade and grams seen in the lower portion of the tube.
PROS
  • Easy to apply unlike other liquid lipsticks that are hard to blend/apply.
  • Pigmented. Little swipe goes a long waaaaaaaaaay!
  • Leaves a subtle stain on the lips
  • Does not give a heavy feeling. (You know what I mean, girl!)
  • Affordable and accessible. Retailed at Php180.00 and can be easily bought at EB Counters, Supermarkets, Watsons, etc.
CONS
  • Transfers easily.
  • Makes dry/ chapped lips more visible.
  • Leaves the lips dry and flaky. (If lips are not moisturized before using)
  • NOT MATTE. Has a semi-glossy finish. Has a creamy consistency too!
OVERALL

Given the consequences of using this product, I still recommend you guys to buy this product because common you guys, it's only Php 180.00 and gives good color payoff. Plus, it has beautiful shades! It's not that everyday you come across products like these.I know Ever Bilena will eventually make changes to this product and who knows, one day it would be a MATTE formulation! ☺ *crossed fingers*

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. And hey before I end this, did I say that I have a video review on this too? Watch it here:



Til the next blog post!

-Grace ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner