PAANO AKO PUMUTI? TRIED AND TESTED LOCAL WHITENING PRODUCTS!





Hey my beloved internet fam bam!!

Today, I share with you my top pampaputi products!! I am confessing to you right now, I am into skin whitening lately, pero not to the point wherein I take Glutathione, bleaching, etc. Sabon at lotion na pampaputi eh swak na sakin!! :) All of the products I've mentioned are my tried and tested products na and I assure you na may makikita kayong visible effects. 

Please, share with me if ano ano yung mga products na ginagamit niyo, if into skin whitening din kayo! :) Sorry if ang daldal ko sa video na to, dami ko atang nainom na Enervon. lol

Grace ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner