Skinmate Shark Oil Do's and Dont's!




Hey guys!


In this video I share with you FAQs by my subbies who've viewed my HOW I CLEARED MY ACNE video. Sana nasagot ko na yung mga tanong niyo and if ever, always open naman ang comments section/ message me if you need further help :) Please take note that all of the things I said here are based on my PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.  I trust and recommend the product. Some might find the product not effective and as I always say, HIYANGAN LANG PO YAN. Baka hindi effective sa inyo, trial and error ang pag treat sa acne/acne marks. Always look for new products to try, kasi ganun din ginawa ko bago nag clear out pimple ko hihi :)

Comments

  1. Hi ms.grace this is my 4th nyts using shark oil Normal LNG b n makti xa as part n nagbabalat? Safe din bng gamitin Ito ng 1 wik straight & normal din n mahapdi n xa kpg Ina apply an q n xa uli? Pls help and response waiting for it thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner