PINAY OILY SKIN TEST: Nyx Tame and Frame Review





I decided to start out a new series in my channel called PINAY OILY SKIN TEST, since I do have really oily skin. I know there are a lot of girls out there with the same problem and is looking for products that will work for the oily skin type. Don't fret! As much as possible, I would review products for you guys :)


Wondering if the Nyx Tame and Frame would work for you? Watch this video to find out! :)


Nyx Tame and Frame Brow Pomade in Espresso bought at Starmaine Shop for Php 395.00



LINKS:

https://www.facebook.com/starmaineshop/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner