Anne Clutz Ultimate Brush Set Review



Hi everyone~

Today I am sharing with you my demo plus first impression of the most raved about and always sold out brushes of Ms. Anne Clutz. I was lucky to be able to place an order for her batch 2 kaya naman I decided to do a review if it's really worth the hype or not.

I am really sorry if i wasn't able to give enough justice to her eye shadow brushes because honestly, I am not an eyeshadow type of person. Siguro ngayong I purchased her brushes, I can now hone my eye shadow blending skills and step up my game. Hope you enjoy watching this video!

Featured Product:

ANNE CLUTZ ULTIMATE BRUSH SET for Php 500.00

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner