EASY SUMMER FRESH Makeup Look + Chit Chat!



Hi everyone~

Para maiba naman, gawa naman tayo ng makeup look! In this video I shared how I usually do my makeup during summer time kasi hello ANG INIT SA PILIPINAS!!! HAHAHAHA. Anyways, I am not a professional makeup artist so if ever may mga cheverloo sa look ko na 'please forgive your mumshie dahil tao lang ako. Char! Enjoy :)

PRODUCTS MENTIONED:

Lucas Papaw Ointment
Quick FX No Shine Mattifier
iWhite BBholic BB Cream
Colourette Lip and Cheek Tint
Nichido Final Powder
Maybelline Fashion Brow
Essence I love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara
Detail Makeover COntour and Blush Palette 
Skin Genie Lip and Cheek Tint

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner