NEW Korean BBQ Grill: My Fantastic Baka Experience!



**PLEASE TURN ON CAPTIONS. Sabog yung audio for some of the parts because of the aircon blowing sa table namin I didn't realize until I was editing this video huhuhu.

**Ang annoying ng SUPER DUPER and SOBRA ko dito hahahaha bilangin niyo if nakailan akong sabi ng words na yan lols

Isa na namang food vlog for you guys and this time, I tried Fantastic Baka, newly opened Korean BBQ grill offering unlimited samgyupsal and other premium cut meats that will surely fill your yummy.

Please let me know in the comments section down below any new restaurant recommendations and I will try to go there and vlog my experience for you guys :) 

PS

Any vlog title recommendations for food vlogs? Witty suggestions will receive a special gift from me. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner