PAANO PUMUTI IN 7 DAYS? | SCT Gluta Kojic Ultra Soap Review



Hi everyone!

Before anything else, please note that this video was filmed first before my Crystal White skincare line review but that video was published ahead of this video because of the deadline. I tried this product for 7 days but I will continue to use it for the remaining 3 to 4 weeks.

I recently went back to skin whitening and I personally feel that the month of July onwards in the best months to use skin whitening products because of the rainy season and the cold ber-months.

Please let me know in the comments section down below if you have other whitening product recommendations that you want me to try out! Thank you.

PRODUCT MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO: 
SCT Gluta Kojic Ultra Soap bought online at LAZADA for Php150.00

Disclaimer: Products that I feature here on my channel, whether sponsored or bought with my money MAY OR MAY NOT WORK for everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner