Is this update even real?!

How do I start?

It took me roughly five minutes to think of a savvy way to start this blog post, but here I am just writing away my thoughts as it flows in my head.

Today is a beautiful, sunny Monday morning and, nowhere, I decided to open my Blogger account. As I scrolled down to my previous posts, it is crazy to think how active I was before and just posting away whatever I deemed postable. November 2018 was my last post since I went lie low and here are some updates that I think you need to know (even if you are not asking for it lol).

  • I broke up with my boyfriend of 13 years
  • I started to lose weight
  • PANDEMIC happened
  • I met my now husband
  • I left GMA Network
  • I now work at an international publishing company
  • I lost my Tatay because of Covid
  • I got engaged on a self-shoot studio
  • After 9 months Eekol and I got married
  • We travelled (and ate A LOT)
  • Obviously, I gained back all of my weight again haha
  • We bought our first car!!
All of that in just 5 years?!

After jotting down all of the things that happened to me the past years made me jittery and realzied how relaxing it was to write here on my online journal and share again my thoughts with the online world. The question is, would you like to join me in the next few years as I navitage through life's ups and downs? :)

xoxo,

Grace Villanueva Castillo 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner