Fashion 21 Eyebrow Gel Review

Hello everyone!



I am back with another Swak sa Budget video on my YouTube channel and this time, I feature Fashion 21's newest addition to their makeup line, Fashion 21 Eyebrow Gel! I bought this last week and instantly fell in love because it is the MOST AFFORDABLE eyebrow gel in the market! It is retailed for only php 165.00. Could you believe that?! Today, I share with you my review. It is worth the buy or not?

I purchased the shade Light Brown and what I like about this eyebrow gel is the wide array of colors to choose from. They have Dark Brown, Light Brown, Blonde and Clear.


At the lower portion, you will see the shade name and manufacturing date.


(Left) Fashion 21, (Right) Jazzy Collections

The applicator is thin and long making it easier to apply product with just 2-3 swipes!


In the next photos, you will see how the product looks like with another eyebrow product and by itself.



As you can see, you can use either ways! For me, I like to use it together with an eyebrow pencil for a more polished, defined look. 

For a more detailed review of this product, head to my Youtube channel!

Love ya!

Grace ♥


Comments

  1. Great article! Thanks for sharing I added some thoughts on Exfoliating wipes sometime ago

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner