Missing in Action? The Reason Behind

Hey guys!

Its been weeks since my last post here on my blog. Things are kind of a hectic for the past week and I am truly sorry for I haven't updated you, my dear readers. So where do I start? Well, the reason why I haven't uploaded new videos in my Youtube channel as well as here in my blog is because I finally landed a job! It is something that I've been waiting and praying for the past months. I am super happy about it because its almost a year since I graduated and I didn't want to jump into a job that I don't like. Before I took up Mass Communications in college, I have told myself that I will be the person whom I want to be and this job in a leading broadcasting company (of which I ought not to name hehe) will be my stepping stone towards my dream career. I am far from being an intelligent person but with perserverance and discipline, I know I will be able to achieve my dreams :)

Hence, for the past weeks, I was totally busy processing papers for my pre-employment requirements. I would always go home tired and exhausted but at the end of the day, I always tell myself, that it is all worth it. I am forever grateful for the Lord granted my deepest desire to work in a TV network. It is now in my hands on how things will work out for me.

My dear readers, as well as my YouTube family, I would like to take this time to tell how much I appreciate everyone of you. I am happy that people believe in my talents and continuously supports me. However, as much as I want to regularly upload and write blog entries for everyone, it might be impossible as what I have mentioned earlier as the reason. Don't freight! I will still upload but not as regularly as I did before. I hope that I would still be able to get your full support. I still have my vision of helping other people through the power of Social Media and I will still continue to do that :)

I hope that you utter me a prayer for my journey to a new career awaits me.


Blessed beyond measures,


Grace ♥


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner