Gandang Pulbo at Lip Tint Under 1 Minute! | FRESH LANG!



Hello everyone~

Here's a very quick (00:54 seconds to be exact lol) makeup look I did inspired by the #GandangPulboAtLiptint look. It is basically how I do my face every day and I love it because it's simple, light and fresh. I hope you guys enjoy watching this short clip!

Much love,

Grace ♥

PRODUCTS USED IN THIS VIDEO: 
Quick FX No Shine Mattifying Primer
Maybelline Super BB Fresh Matte Cream
Benefit Bo-ing Brightening Concealer in 02
Colourette Lip and Cheek Oil Tint 
Johnsons Baby Powder
The Face Shop Designing Eyebrow Pencil in 05 Dark Brown
Essence Volumizing Mascara
Diva's Lip and Cheek Tint in Deep Blush
The Face Shop Watery Tint in 04

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner