THE BEST EYEBROW PRODUCTS FOR PINAY OILY SKIN!



New video for you guys! I've always had oily face and it has always been a struggle to keep makeup stay on my face for a long time kaya naman I am always in the hunt for products that can withstand Philippines' humid weather as well as my oily face.

I always stress out the importance of doing your eyebrows to my friends and relatives and these products helped me achieve #EyebrowsOnFleek all day err day. If you enjoyed watching this video, please do not forget to like, comment and subscribe to my channel. Thank you :)

#EyebrowProductsForOilySkin #Pangkilay

PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
The Face Shop Eyebrow Pencil Php 225.00
Kris Matic Brow Liner and Brow Mascara Php 275.00
Maybelline Fashion Brow Liner Php 99.00
Maybelline Fashion Eyebrow Powder Php 350.00
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbow Pomade Php 1,200.00
NYX Tame and Frame Brow Pomade Php 460.00

Comments

  1. How to order coloring hair dark brown and axidizer 6%

    ReplyDelete
  2. Response how to buy item.
    I'm from zambales.thnk you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner