Tara Kain sa UP Diliman ft. GOJU DRINK!



Join me as I explore cheap but yummy foods available in UP Diliman. UP Diliman has always been my home (although I am not a graduate here lol). It gives me a sense of comfort and faith that someday I can be Iskolar ng Bayan.

This a #SponsoredAd but as I always promise, I only promote products/services that I truly believe in. :)

GOJU JUICE DRINK  is the latest innovation of Vida Nutriscience Inc, entering a new
category gives them the opportunity to showcase the five (5) fruit juice concoctions from Spain.
Combination of the words “Go-Juice,” GoJu is the new on-the-go juice drink made available to its young market. They aim at creating high-quality products with delightful & yummy flavors, eye-catching packaging designs and refreshing tastes that captures the heart of every young and health buff alike.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner