Gluta C Intense Whitening Review (Whole Facial Line)



In this video, I share with you my thoughts and experiences while using the entire Gluta-C Intense Whitening facial line. I used it for a good 1 month and I have seen changes. The only downside to this review is that I wasn't able to attach a before and after photo but rest assured that all of the things I said in this video is my honest opinion about the products.
I hope this video was not that boring to you since I talked a loooooooot. Lol! Thank you for watching! ♥

ITEMS MENTIONED:
Gluta-C Insta White Whitening Cream
Gluta-C Intense Whitening Alcohol Free Whitening Toner
Gluta-C Intense Whitening Facial Day Cream With SPF 25
Gluta C Intense Whitening Facial Night Serum

THIS VIDEO IS NOT SPONSORED. 
ALL ITEMS MENTIONED WERE BOUGHT WITH MY OWN MONEY :)














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner