Review: San San Age Defense Blush On in 01

I woke up one day and I realized that I hit the pan of my favorite blush on. Haha! So I decided to buy one but it has to be affordable yet effective just like my all time favorite blush on: Careline Blush On which is retailed at Php 90.00 only! Being a kuripot person, (..hehehe) I opted to buy another Careline blush but I suddenly saw this San San Age Defense from one of the counters. I've thought, why not try it? I've used other San San products and I am satisfied so being said, I did purchased this blush for Php 105.00 only! What a steal right!

I like the outer packaging for you can clearly see the shade color!
On the bottom part, you will see the manufacturing date and expiration date!
On the back part, the ingredients are listed down as well as it's distributor: HBC.
When I opened it, it kinda remind me of Maybelline's Dream Bouncy Blush On's appearance.
Swatch.

When I used it, it was not as pigmented as what it looks like (..in the swatch). Even if you swipe it for 4-5 times, the color will not show thus it will only give you a very, very, very subtle glow. For me, it works more like a highlighter. I was kinda disappointed at first because I was expecting that it will be pigmented but I liked how it gave me a natural glow so what I do now is when I need more pigmentation, I first use my Careline Blush (..yes I bought another one after this. Lol) then top it off with the San San Age Defense Blush On for a more rosy, glowy look! 

Overall, I give this blush a 3 out of 5 stars!

'Til the next blog post!

-Grace ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner