I made Turon! (Banana Wraps)

My inner cook kicked in today! (Lol) I asked my mom to buy me saba and lumpia wrappers when she went to the market and voila, I made my very first Turon! Hehe! I just made small pieces because I had a hard time doing the traditional ones we see sold on streets. Also, I did a separate syrup because I did not pour muscovado sugar on the wraps while cooking (..because I find it harder although I did put some sugar inside the banana before I rolled them. hihihi



So for my first attempt I was successful and I am looking forward to do more Filipino delicacies in the future. 

'Til the next blog post!

-Grace ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner