Review: Pinkies Collection Matte Lipstick in LP-02 (Champagne Bubble)

Hey guys!

Ever had a favorite lipstick that whatever new product goes out in the market, you still prefer using that old lipstick of yours? Well I do! And its the Pinkies Collection's Lipstick, Champagne Bubble! I first bumped into this product way back 2013. I saw it in one of Say Tioco's videos and it looked so beautiful on her plus she said it has a matte finish! Being a matte lipstick lover, I hurriedly searched for this product. (..although for me it has a semi-matte finish and stays for 2-3 hours) Almost 2 years have passed, here I am, still madly in love with this product! It is retailed at Php149.75 only. How cool is that? I've used 3 tubes of this lipstick already and will surely buy more in the future. ☺

Packaging reminds me of a Mac lipstick

They used to call this shade "Champagne Bubble" but now, its just LP-02. Lol
They've undergone a lot of logo changes. I like the new logo!
As you can see, it is a beautiful nude shade, perfect for everyday use!

Swatch
When worn

How about you? What is your favorite nude lipstick? Share it in the comment section down below. I love to hear from you. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. I shall talk to you soon. Bye!

-Grace ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner