Watson's Silicon Facial Cleansing Pad

Hey guys!

Last week, I bought something out of impulse. Yes, I am a certified impulse buyer. Haha! But its actually something that I knew I would benefit from and its the Watson's Silicon Facial Cleansing Pad. I've been searching to a similar one from Daiso but I wasn't able to find so when I saw this, I immediately got it because it was the last piece left which I believe is for me! :D


When I started using this, I felt that my face looked and felt smoother! I am totally in love with this product and I am thankful that I got it! Definitely, it is one of those cheap thrills and totally worth the money! If ever you see this in the future when you go to Watsons, go ahead, buy it!

Grace ♥

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner