Colgate Optic White Toothpaste Review

Hey guys!

Before 2014 ends, I'd like to share with you a product that I've been testing out for the past month and it's the Colgate Optic White toothpaste. I've never been interested with teeth whitening nor teeth bleaching ever since and this is the first time I tried to use a whitening toothpaste. I must admit, I am the type of person who doesn't care about my appearance especially my teeth. I didn't care about what food might stain my teeth, etc. 

So I browsed Youtube for reviews about this product. I did found one but her teeth looked like it was already bleached and not because of the toothpaste alone. Disappointed, I opted to look for blog reviews. I read a lot of them, and mostly, they were more on the negative side. I thought, why not Close Up White Now, it's competitor? Close Up White Now is retailed for 80.00php for a full size tube while Colgate Optic White is retailed at 95.00php for a full size tube. Disregarding the negative reviews I've read, I've decided to try out Colgate Optic White because COLGATE IS COLGATE. Colgate Optic White claims one shade lighter teeth after 1 week.

I got the one with free 360 Optic White  Toothbrush

Directions for use:
Brush teeth thoroughly, preferable after each meal or at least three times a day, 2 minutes each time. 

In the next photo, you'll see how the Colgate Optic White took effect in my teeth.


As you can see, my teeth are not that immediately pearly white BUT I can definitely see progress! ☺ The only thing I didn't want about it is that during my first days of using it, I felt that as if my gums are burning! YES! I got so scared but it did not re-occur anymore so I proceeded with using it until  I got it emptied.

When using this product, or any other whitening tools, make sure to avoid foods that can cause teeth stain such as coffee, chocolate to name a few. Also, make sure to always follow directions for maximum effect. Overall, I am satisfied with using this product and will continue to use it.

I hope you guys find this review helpful if ever you will try this product also in the future.



Grace ♥


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMAROLLER Phillipines Review

Quick Review: C-Lium Fibre Capsule

My Hairfall Journey: Healthy Options Biotin Food Supplement, Lauat Hairfall Defense Shampoo and Pregrow Hair Thickening Conditioner